- 90 day license … a license price based on number of volumes that
you need to move over a short period of time.
- Typically used when you are replacing a DASD box.
- 12 month rental … a license based on the number of volumes
moved during a 12 month period. Typically used for migration to new DASD during the year and to move
volumes for load balancing as needed.
- Annual unlimited site use … a license price based on the
installed TB’s at a site but which allows you unlimited usage during the year and the ability to
renew for subsequent consecutive 12 month renewals at a discount from the first year cost.
- Three year rental …. a license that allows unlimited use at a
site for 3 years with the Rental fee paid annually.
- Rental fee is based on the first year’s
installed TB’s with no increase during the 3 year period regardless of any
additional TB’s installed during the 3 years.